Friday 31 August 2012

Pretty & Practical!

How pretty is this little sewing kit?!
If you peek inside you can see that there are an assortment of useful little goodies. Admittedly this is a starter set so great for beginners and children (supervised of course!).
I have recently sprained my back through over energetic kitchen renovations (more on this another time) and as I have limited mobility at the moment and am incredibly bored I thought I would try to do something practical and enjoyable which required little movement. I always loved creating and making as a child and thought this little kit would help me start up again. This kit is available to buy on Amazon or Sewing-online.com. I am not affiliated in any way - I just thought the box (very Cath Kidston esc) and contents were very cute and at £9.42 you can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment